3M 8812 Hand Sanding Respirator, FFP1, Valved (10)
3M™ Hand Sanding Respirator 8812 is our valved filtering facepiece respirator with a robust collapse-resistant shell, adjustable nose clip, colour-coded headbands and 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve for comfortable wear. Rated FFP1 and available in a pack of three.
For respiratory protection, while hand sanding, or doing indoor home repairs and decoration use 3M™ Hand Sanding Respirator 8812. Our valved respirator is designed to provide FFP1 protection against low level, non-hazardous dusts and oil or water-based mists. With a durable, collapse-resistant inner shell and convex shape, the lightweight, twin-strap design features a nose clip and soft nose foam to help you get a comfortable, secure fit across a broad range of face sizes. Heat build-up inside the respirator is reduced by 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve, which removes exhaled air.
- Robust collapse-resistant shell that moulds easily to most face shapes and sizes.
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve reduces heat build-up inside the respirator giving cooler and more comfortable wear.
- Adjustable nose clip helps to form a seal across the nose and cheeks.
- FFP1 (Filtering Face Piece – Class 1) provides protection against low level, non-hazardous dusts and oil or water based mists, typically found during hand sanding and basic DIY activities.
- Headbands hold the respirator securely in place, helping to provide a good, comfortable seal, colour-coded to indicate performance level – yellow: FFP1 as per EN 149:2001+A1:2014.
- Complies with European standards – CE Mark 0086 (EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP1 NR D).
- This product helps protect against certain particles in concentrations up to 4 x Workplace Exposure Limit (WEL).
- Compatible with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection.
- Manual sanding
- Indoor home repairs
- Home decoration