3M Spray Paint Filters 6002 CR, A2P2
- Replacement filters for spray painting, brush and roller painting, orbital and manual sanding
- A2 protection against organic gases and vapours such as solvent based paint, adhesive and cleaning detergents*
- P2 protection against medium level fine dusts and oil or water based mists*
- Use with 3M 6000 and 7000 series reusable masks
- Enhanced breathability and reduced breathing resistance, compared to single filter masks, provided by twin inhalation valves and large filters when used with 6000 respirator series
- Tested and approved to comply with European standards - CE Mark 0086 (6055 Filters EN 14387:2004+A1:2008 A2) (5925 Filters EN 143:2000 P2 R)
- Users must have read all user instructions before use. Misuse may cause injury, severe or life threatening illness
- Do not use for isocyanate paints
- Pack contents: 1 pair of filters
- *This product helps protect against certain organic gases and vapours (bp > 65 °C) in concentrations up to 10 x WEL or 5000 ppm (whichever is the lower) and particles in concentrations up to 10 x WEL
3M™ Spray Paint Filters 6002 CR are our replacement filters for 3M™ Spray Paint Respirator 6002 providing protection against solvent based paint, adhesive cleaning detergents, and medium level fine dusts. These filters are suitable for DIY painting or sanding.
Use 3M™ Spray Paint Filters 6002 CR to help provide A2 and P2 protection while spray painting, brush and roller painting, and orbital and manual sanding. These filters can be used with series 6000 and 7000 of our reusable masks. When coupled with the 6000 series they offer enhanced breathability featuring twin inhalation valves to reduce breathing resistance compared with use of a single filter. Tested and approved to comply with European standards, they’re compatible with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection.
- Spray painting, brush and roller painting, and orbital and manual sanding